Report Issues

Report Issues

Public Works issues and concerns can be reported to our department by clicking on one of the categories below. This will direct you to FixIt Clark County, which is used to communicate with and take requests from the public. You can also download the FixIt Clark County App onto your mobile device for easier access.

How to enter a request:

  • Location for request: Enter an address or locate using the map, click the new request button, click confirm the location
  • Request Category/details: Select a request category from the list. Please provide photos and a description and answer any questions.
  • Submit a request and log in: The preferred submittal method is “submit as yourself,” click submit, log in to your account, or sign up for an account. Your request # will show at the top.
Below are the Top Categories that are submitted to Public Works.

If you have any further questions on submitting reports please contact our office at (702)455-6000 or email

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news