Change of Contractor

Change of Contractor

Change of Contractor request on “Issued” permits

A Citizen Access Portal account is REQUIRED to access/pay for the re-issuance of permits.

To request a change of contractor, email the following:
  • Change of Contractor Letter (See Sample Letters) from one of the following:
    • General/Sub-contractor of record to cancel themselves off the permit
    • General contractor replacing a sub-contractor
    • Property owner (most be notarized) replacing general and/or sub-contractors
  • Complete appropriate application form(s)
    •  Examples:
      • Building permit – use a Building permit application form
      • Electrical, mechanical, or plumbing permit – use Sub-permit application form
      • Fence permit – use Fence application form, etc.

All change of contractor requests will be reviewed, and further instructions will be coordinated through email.

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news